Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Band Updates!

Sorry everyone that I haven't updated this with any new blogs, sometimes I have a hard time deciding what band news is blogworthy. Then when I think about it, I realize that everyone deserves to hear about anything going on with the band!

There are a couple of good things I want to share with you. The first is an upcoming show that we will be playing that we are very excited about. Along with fellow local bands "Kiss me, Kill me" and "ECS" we will be opening for "Caroline's Spine" on November 27th at Club Vegas in SLC. We really feel like this will be a really good show for us. We are a good fit with these bands so I have to give a good shout out to Pat at Club Vegas for doing such a good job of fitting bands together. Tickets are $10 and you can contact anyone in the band to get your tickets. We would really appreciate the support on this one.

The next thing I want to share with you all is we finally have a YouTube account up and running and for the last month or so we have been adding live video from the shows we play. Check it out at www.youtube.com/khptheband If you have never been to a show, there is a lot of music on these live videos that isn't on any of our sites. While you are there, subscribe and leave some comments and share with your friends. Thanks all

1 comment: